geek stuff

worked on snortui today. I have finished playing with the database structure. I have created the idea of templates. This is a grouping of configuration settings. So for example when you upgrade to a new version of snort then you would create a new template group and load the settings into that group. I have added the ability to enter custom settings using the web front end. So now your only need one master conf file and the individual settings coming from the database.
I also fixed an issue with the file archiving on unix.
I need to update the install doc, fix the create.sql script then I should be able to publish a copy of the app on source forge.

Leave a Reply

OpenID

Anonymous